November 25, 200421 yr comment_24703 As they get hotter they get shitter :insane: thats not the combo i think you would be looking for :jason: `josh Report
November 29, 200421 yr comment_25000 Starting to gather parts for this conversion. I'll let you know how I get on. Report
November 29, 200421 yr Author comment_25002 Huh? Didn't you say that big brakes were a waste of time and that this conversion was a stupid idea (or something to that effect)? Oh well, good luck anyway... Report
November 29, 200421 yr comment_25008 no no youve got me wrong. GTR brakes are overkill. S13 brakes will probably be about the right size. My car is only about 100kg lighter than an S13. Weigh bridged at 1.15 tonnes. I said I thought it would be hard...but after looking at it, it doesnt seem so hard. And it gives me the option to move to TEIN coil overs :insane: Report
November 29, 200421 yr Author comment_25010 Heh, fair enough. An you can use all S13 stuff, which is a lot more common... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now