Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which Head ?

Featured Replies

I've got a 5K engine which we have put into a KE10.

Looks like we need to get a new head for it now as there is a chunk missing out of it :hmm:

What i'm wondering is do we need to get another 5K head for it ? or can a 3K or a 4K head fit on it as well.

Try the search function. But from what I've read on here you want a 3K head. Is this correct?

No its not.......and NOBODY TELL HIM WHY!!!!

 

This information is sooooooooooooo readily avaiable on this site, I think this guy can familiarise himself with the search function!!!!

 

sniff sniff.....whats that...I think I can smell the lock train coming!! :hmm:

  • Author
No its not.......and NOBODY TELL HIM WHY!!!!

 

This information is sooooooooooooo readily avaiable on this site, I think this guy can familiarise himself with the search function!!!!

 

sniff sniff.....whats that...I think I can smell the lock train coming!! :hmm:

 

Fair enough comment about using the search, I did use it before I posted but there are so many different replies Its hard to work out whats right.

you need to know what pistons you have before you decide on what head to use, just a hint!!!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.