Ke70 Performance Parts

billyrock

hey mate. a good conversion is go down to your local wreckers and buy yourself a 4g63 out of a lancer or a hyndai then go onto ebay and buy yourself a trubo kit for $600-$700 they go in easy as all hell and the wiring is so basic. them for your drive line get a tail shaft made up and use a sigma gear box they arent that strong but will last if u don't give it to much shit. I'm just in the process of putting mine in my car now. i know with ke55 brakes on my ke15 it will pass enigeers in melbourne but got to use a good exhaust system and use a charcoal canister which u can get off any car. and in the way of a fuel system buy a variable fuel pressure reg $45, surge tank $110, any external fuel pump for a lift pump from your tank to your surge tank and then use a vl or vl turbo fuel pump $110 for your pump from your surge to your engine and some bundy tube from a place like pertek or enzed for a return line. its easy so far mine has cost me $1100. enigine cost $250, gear box $75, clutch $150, and the rest i mentioned above. and my tail shaft is under $100 so its easy

sounds like alot of work for my first car

but under the new p plate laws the car can't be modified, so if there is a mod tag on it youve got no chance,

play with the 4k, i can blow away commowhores all day any day with me lil 4k

yea me and my bro are gonna buy a seccond 4k and see how much power we can get out of 1 for when I'm off resrtictions

hoping for around 500hp :jamie:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol na its cool if u don't think it will work i don't realy think we will get 500hp but my bro does and he is alot bigger than me so i don't argue but even if we get close we wont put it in the ke70 it will go in a jr dragster

if u don't kno what 1 is

http://www.greensperf.com/images/racing/randy_900.jpg

but for the street I'm gonna put a 16 valve BMW motorcycle head and fuel injection

BMW motorcycle head on a 4k? Havnt herd of that one before. Does the bolt pattern etc match? How do you plan on driving the cams? Keep me posted on that one if its not too hard might whack one on my 4k too :hmm:

Good luck and keep us posted :jamie:

i kno they work on mini motors and its easy to modify the head they have alot of meat in them so u can make new pilot holes they are 16 valve and off a 1260cc so like 5nano meaters diff as for the cams I'm now not sure i thort the 4k was over head cam... but it should work.. i hope

(i kno this is hardly a scientific exlanation but c'mon I'm 14)

ha and here you have been on here trying to make out your some big genius wanting to throw ya fists around, can't wait to see what you come up with in the next lot of school holidays.

but under the new p plate laws the car can't be modified, so if there is a mod tag on it youve got no chance,

I thought we could throw a 4age in a ke70, as long as we do the brake upgrade to suit the engine.. Because the restriction says any mod to the engine that requires a mod plate. It wont be the engine needing the mod plate.. It will be the conversion.

Correct me if i'm incorrect. Depends on who you ask also..

Yeah and my twincam makes top fuelers look slow.

I thought we could throw a 4age in a ke70, as long as we do the brake upgrade to suit the engine.. Because the restriction says any mod to the engine that requires a mod plate. It wont be the engine needing the mod plate.. It will be the conversion.

Correct me if i'm incorrect. Depends on who you ask also..

Put a 4age in a Ae71 and you don't need a mod plate, Same capacity, Same series engine, No custom mounts, Just need an engine number change.

Yeah and my twincam makes top fuelers look slow.

Put a 4age in a Ae71 and you don't need a mod plate, Same capacity, Same series engine, No custom mounts, Just need an engine number change.

But not for a ke70?

Gayyyyy. I'll prob do it anyway.

Edited by marvis