Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member

Featured Replies

Hi All, I'm new to the forums.

I've got a 4age in my seca, mad system and badass bucket seat.

She's too low atm unless i roll the guards...lol ... Got Scrubbage.

 

Anyways glad to join your communnity, i'm in Brissy and looking forward

to getting my hands on a ke70 with a 4agze hopefully.

 

:P :yes: :)

Welcome aboard!

 

Sounds like you have yourself a fully sick, hectic, badass rolla ulhey!

 

Sounds like it goes really really fast!

  • Author

Just a little go kart really :P

good fun to drive though.

What sort of rollie u got?

maybe check his members ride thread? anyway welcome aboard

Hey welcome to the club. Where in Brisbane are you located??

 

I planned a cruise a while back but never set a date. I should hopefully get off my arse sometime soon and set a date.

Hey welcome to the club. Where in Brisbane are you located??

 

I planned a cruise a while back but never set a date. I should hopefully get off my arse sometime soon and set a date.

YES :yes: :P

Also welcome aboard mate :yes:

Hopefully we shall meet you on Jip01's cruise :P

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.