Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae102 Project

Featured Replies

I don't know if I told people recently bought another corolla .. Here are some pics and My update of the motor I have been working on ...........:yes:

 

 

Update......:P

 

 

Product.jpg

 

 

My First Pictures ..............:cool:

 

 

car007.jpg

 

car012.jpg

 

car011.jpg

 

car010.jpg

 

car009.jpg

 

car008.jpg

  • Author

Ok guys this is only temporaily just to see how 16" wheels will look on the car....Got my vent visors will be putting them on next week the funny thing was it says JDM :rofl: Other then that she is lowered next will be music then the head lights then the muffler .... Oh by the way I didnt have the splash guard on the bottom and my wife hit a mud hole and now the motor is dirty again :mad: :mad:

 

 

Wow002.jpg

 

Wow003.jpg

 

Wow004.jpg

 

Wow005.jpg

 

Wow006.jpg

  • Author

Anyway I had needed a horn ... This time I went to Auto Zone and bought a high and low horns got board painted them and they sound just as good as the hella's I spent alot of money on :rofl: :rofl: You could harldy see them so I had the flash on ... :io:

 

Horn002.jpg

 

Horn003.jpg

 

Horn004.jpg

 

Horn006.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Well I added a muffler and finally put my splash guards on , Had some fun and Painted my oil pan and trans pan Red.... No one can see it unless they want to get under my car :rofl: But I was bored ..... Tomorrow I will add the L.E.D. under body kit .... :io:

 

 

Neon003.jpg

 

Neon006.jpg

 

Neon002.jpg

 

Neon001.jpg

I have one of these... they drive quite nicely too. Much better than the AE9* series. 7A engine has buckets more torque than the 4A... even with the slushbox auto. :hmm:

 

post-1955-1205629290_thumb.jpg

post-1955-1205629389_thumb.jpg

post-1955-1205629408_thumb.jpg

 

I sold it yesterday. Too many cars....

Edited by 7shades

  • Author
Thought I was the only 102 owner here.....I feel for the auto though, I've been in one before and they're an absolute slug compared to the manual. In the middle (quite literally) of putting a CAI on mine at the moment

 

 

You got a picture ???

  • Author
Better, I have a whole thread. In case you can't find it, the link is in my sig.

 

 

You should go on www.CorollaCarClub.com and post your pictures of your car .... You will get positive previews plus there is hell of alot more Ae102 and Ae101 on there you can get alot of Ideas like turbos ...sign up and check it out .... Do you have a car domain page ????

good to see more of this model car getting out of the hands of little old ladies and into the hands of people who will exploit their potential

 

I love the engine bay work and what you get upto when youre bored

Keep posting with what you do next

 

Thought I was the only 102 owner here.

I'm here too.

  • Author
good to see more of this model car getting out of the hands of little old ladies and into the hands of people who will exploit their potential

 

I love the engine bay work and what you get upto when youre bored

Keep posting with what you do next

 

 

No I bought this for my wife cause I have a 8th gen 1zz that I want back .... :sob: .... But I spent at least 3 hours a night and all day saturday to do all oif this ... I have only had this car for a few weeks .... the final is music and paint ... :no2:

  • Author

Well I got some more work done on the car ... I took a freinds advice and applied it to the trunk area .... then I added my Farad so that when my Amp arrives on thursday all I have to do is hook up and play......... Here are some before and after ont he trunk .... :io:

 

 

Before ...... :wiggle:

 

Music002.jpg

 

After ...... :wiggle:

 

Music006.jpg

 

Music009.jpg

 

Music010.jpg

  • Author

I took advice from a friend of mina and painted the fire walls and the top of the hood with header paint as best as I can and it looks real nice and bright .... :io:

 

 

Giants006.jpg

 

Giants007.jpg

  • Author

Well the Final piece has come in a day early which is my Amp... :clap:

 

Now that I'm done the only thing left is a Paint job which will be around May-June cause I'm working on my 8th gen putting a body kit and I like to paint them both at the same time..... Thanks for every ones comments and inputs.... :io:

 

Now I'm ready for the CorollaCarClub.com South Chapter meet in Miami on the 29th... :io:

 

 

Ampers001.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.