Ae102 Project

RinconRolla98

Members dont see this ad

Ok guys this is only temporaily just to see how 16" wheels will look on the car....Got my vent visors will be putting them on next week the funny thing was it says JDM :rofl: Other then that she is lowered next will be music then the head lights then the muffler .... Oh by the way I didnt have the splash guard on the bottom and my wife hit a mud hole and now the motor is dirty again :mad: :mad:

Wow002.jpg

Wow003.jpg

Wow004.jpg

Wow005.jpg

Wow006.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have one of these... they drive quite nicely too. Much better than the AE9* series. 7A engine has buckets more torque than the 4A... even with the slushbox auto. :hmm:

post-1955-1205629290_thumb.jpg

post-1955-1205629389_thumb.jpg

post-1955-1205629408_thumb.jpg

I sold it yesterday. Too many cars....

Edited by 7shades

Better, I have a whole thread. In case you can't find it, the link is in my sig.

You should go on www.CorollaCarClub.com and post your pictures of your car .... You will get positive previews plus there is hell of alot more Ae102 and Ae101 on there you can get alot of Ideas like turbos ...sign up and check it out .... Do you have a car domain page ????

good to see more of this model car getting out of the hands of little old ladies and into the hands of people who will exploit their potential

I love the engine bay work and what you get upto when youre bored

Keep posting with what you do next

Thought I was the only 102 owner here.

I'm here too.

good to see more of this model car getting out of the hands of little old ladies and into the hands of people who will exploit their potential

I love the engine bay work and what you get upto when youre bored

Keep posting with what you do next

No I bought this for my wife cause I have a 8th gen 1zz that I want back .... :sob: .... But I spent at least 3 hours a night and all day saturday to do all oif this ... I have only had this car for a few weeks .... the final is music and paint ... :no2:

Well I got some more work done on the car ... I took a freinds advice and applied it to the trunk area .... then I added my Farad so that when my Amp arrives on thursday all I have to do is hook up and play......... Here are some before and after ont he trunk .... :io:

Before ...... :wiggle:

Music002.jpg

After ...... :wiggle:

Music006.jpg

Music009.jpg

Music010.jpg

Well the Final piece has come in a day early which is my Amp... :clap:

Now that I'm done the only thing left is a Paint job which will be around May-June cause I'm working on my 8th gen putting a body kit and I like to paint them both at the same time..... Thanks for every ones comments and inputs.... :io:

Now I'm ready for the CorollaCarClub.com South Chapter meet in Miami on the 29th... :io:

Ampers001.jpg