February 28, 200818 yr comment_230507 How strong are the auto's, trying to decide whether to fasttrack the manual swap or not. do they handle the occaisonal heavy downshift ok without wanting to spew oil everywhere or strip out the clutch plates or similar? it's currently only a daily and will rarely be driven in anger. would just like a little head's up if I should nurse the box or if it can take a little. Cheers Simon Report
February 29, 200818 yr Author comment_230613 haha thanks, I'm loving the auto for driving in traffic, so if it will survive for a little while it will stay for a few months Report
February 29, 200818 yr comment_230659 I'm after 1 of these boxes pm me any1 if you want to sell me 1 thanks Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now