Cheap Insurance?

13RENDAN_88

Members dont see this ad

As insurance prices vary from suberb to suberb see what the other guys in your area are doing. I'm with Wesfarmers Insurance for my falcoon ($195 a year 3rd party fire & thieft $1500 cover), and will be with Shanons for my Rolla when she hits the road (full comp $7000 cover, for $400 a year). But this is in Gosnells, Perth metro, WA

just car will be around 438 i think from memory?

theyre good for modified cars, but not the cheapest...

who are your parents insured with?

register it in yours and their name, and get your insurance put in with the more than 1 policy discount...

worked for me..

yeh i don't drive without insurance.

umm so i got 3 days this week to get it on the road as thursday I'm at tafe and friday its anzac day. so anyone know how much rego is for 6mths and how long does it usually take stuffing around with all this stuff. (insurance and rego)

Last time I checked it was an insurance prices thread...

Point i'm trying to make is wait till ur 25 to own a decent car and get full comprehensive for bugger all :dance:

FWIW I had a crash (unisnured) in 2006 and was at fault (AE82 vs Mazda 2) and it cost me $3000 because I had to pay out their insurer and then it cost me $2,000 to fix the AE82 :)

Don't drive without insurance

last time i checked it was insurance prices thread for a 19 year old in a ke70.... maybe give us an idea of what you were paying on whitey when you were a young tacker?

point I'm trying to make is your point is not useful to the thread

ive been driving without insurance on my patrol ute which is pretty much gonna go over the top of most things if i hit them for 9 months.

i know its incredibly stupid, but i just havnt got around to insuring it yet.

a grand is alot of money to find, but i know its gonna be more if i nail a nice new sports car and ddrop his roofline 5".

rego will be about 350 for 6 months, start getting quotes now, theyre open late everynight

ring everyone you can think of and right them all down.

then pick the cheapest.

some have better options than others, once you ring a couple, you will have the knack of what your asking.

if you pass rwc first day, then you go straight to qld transport and get it rego'd. then you get your insurance, can do it in a day if it all goes right :jamie: