Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what you get mate, i am sought of looking for new rims lol

that and replacing my defi gauges with the new ones as replacement parts for 2 gauges i am looking at about 5-600 dosh, so might get the new set for muchos $$ and sell the others

oh and car is back as of today probably

mad as backfires lol

thats the plan. wanna have a chat with him when he comes up but he will be tuning it for me :yes:

oh and I am planning on getting the screamer pipe flanged for easy removal :P

P.S Details on what he tuned and where bro and what turbo was he using if you know?

car is back in my hands, power steering doesnt wanna play occasionally at low speeds but meh, runs pretty good no missing, massive fuel dump backfires :wink: needs a tune but good to have it back :)

Edited by Pure-SX

You won't get the $1 anymore then...

Still 14s but some gunmetal watanabe's. Actually doesn't look too bad with them, too bad they weren't a 15x7 rim. :/

Want to get them to Steve to give a nice new coat of gunmetal or go full black with them, but that will wait down the track, at least i'll be in the up if i dedicate them for semi-slicks, 14s are cheeeeap...

Oh, can someone do me a favour and lend me some headrests to pass compliance, must be rear pair head rests off a AE92, not sure if any others fit but willing to try.

Thanks.

Edited by Sirolla

Cheers Birdie, that'll be great. At least that'll help me pass rego and i can source on on twincam for a pair to get.

Child Restraints booked in on Monday, probably two days then brake lines coming off and down to Phil for some braided (hopefully) or i'll stick to rubber if i can't afford them.