Nt Off-topic

ancullen

Also Rattler from boost put me onto this young bloke who does freehand drawings.

Alison is getting me one done

This is a progress pic 50% done and no colour but you get the idea.......

corolla_art_1.jpg

Edited by Pure-SX

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

- Mr Adam Cullen, the cool guy that he is, may have some serious issues, specifically relating to correct grammar and an inflated sense of self importance.

I still smile when I read that :)

Adam's blog ftw :yak:

Gonna go buy some bloody fuel system/injector clean up along as a throttle body cleaner in a desperate attempt to blow the cobwebs out of the POS

And you're still suffering from the brain damage of banging your head against the window. 8|

I've just been chatting with someone in the know, and a certain person is extremely pissed off that I put the GT-Four as unmodified on the Rejex Rally entry form. This person is also extreme concerned that I'm going to bring the Starlet, as he thinks I won't have the GT-Four ready in time. :) He's scared because the Starlet has beaten his car before, and the GT-Four will also be able to do it.

Damn Honda drivers. :yak:

There's no real rules about it, and as far as I know they still don't actually change anything if your car is modified. He's just worried because he knows I'm going to beat him on the drags this year. I've already beaten him when the GT-Four was on stock boost and he had street tyres on. With the GT-Four on high boost and a gravel launching surface, he's going to be destroyed. :P

All events are held on airstrips. Even though they try and pick the smoothest airstrip for the drags, there's generally still a fair bit of loose stuff on the launching point. As a result, the AWD's do pretty well, although that's generally only meant Devo in the GT-R. There was a Mazda6 MPS last year, but the guy held back a bit.

The GT-Four should be done in time - I'm hoping to drop the motor out this weekend. Worst case scenario is I pay someone else to do it in the week before the Rejex. The clutch bits are in stock in Darwin, so it's not like I've got to wait on postage. And even if I go through an interstate company I can get the bits overnight.

Edited by ancullen