ancullen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

adam ur car has a ORC clutch that is buggerd aahha thats what will let you down in a race

and becides you's guys should stop compareing cars, ones not even a corolla

and one has a bigger engine

ORC clutch is getting fixed. :P

What I ment Adam, is the car is how the car is, sure things could have probably been done better(well better might not be the word, things could have been done to make the car more powerful).

Anyways I am happy with the car, and seriously thats all that should matter lol

P.S I find it funny when a 1.6L is compared to a 2L (Not this forum, twas another, but its a seriously different ball park)

But on a completely different note, I propose some form of get together at some stage, not sure what yet, we can all work that out.

If you really think about it, the engine in the Levin will be acting like a bigger engine than the 3S-GTE. It's got bigger injectors (680cc vs. 540cc) so it's putting more fuel in than the 3S-GTE, and it's got a bigger turbo, so it's putting more air in than the 3S-GTE (GT30 thingy vs. CT20b). You've only got a smaller swept volume. The 3S-GTE obviously has a greater power potential by having a greater capacity, but the 4A-GTE has been better worked to take advantage of its potential.

Regardless, I agree we should have a get together at some point. Preferably on track for a RollaClub drag off. :D

Exactly andrew were do i stand... well ova here laughing at this mob lol

yes mr2 is gettin the bigger blower at sum stage, but the mr2 is a race car not sum wank factor street car....

BTW i beat bilah in the mr2.... woopidy do adam he is slow

My 4A-GZE should be getting a smaller blower soon. And the TA22 is a race car, not a half-arsed race car wannabe like the MR2. Which isn't even close to a race car in reality.

Adam dis who ever u hav to to keep ur self estineme (spelling) up

"IF" u get it done come talk to me otherwise, get back in the shower and keep pullin it...

Steve might been wen daniel had it only time ive been beaten my excel is wen i got held up behind the spoontah coz he couldnt get traction

I saw it aswell lol.

God hes a crack up, I love it how he goes to the national museum and tries to get his portrait up lol and he also sings along to the prince song :P

The tour of the water museum was hilarious :D

Found an AFM in brizzie at an imports wrecker.... $220.00

Adam has low self ESTEEM. :( Adam needs to prove how much quicker he is to be happy. Adam knows TA22 is going to give AW11 a hiding - big time. :D 150rwkw plus instant throttle response = winnah!. ;)

Ur not the only one that can tell what COULD be posible aw11, sc14 17.5psi, 150-160rwkw (no drive terain loss) and whta was that its still got instant boost um i think that converts to :P

adam = :D

:)

I saw it aswell lol.

God hes a crack up, I love it how he goes to the national museum and tries to get his portrait up lol and he also sings along to the prince song :D

The tour of the water museum was hilarious ;)

LOL - all classic stuff. :(

Ur not the only one that can tell what COULD be posible aw11, sc14 17.5psi, 150-160rwkw (no drive terain loss) and whta was that its still got instant boost um i think that converts to :P

adam = :D

:)

Meh, I'll just go with my super-duper twincharged twinscrew twincam plan. :P

EDIT: Just a thought - if I use the 20v head then I would have VVT as well. :D And a 7A bottom end for more grunt. So it would be a 7A-GZZTE 20v VVT. Hmm, needs more letters. :D

Edited by ancullen