My Corolla Ke70 Dx

Daxman

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This makes me want a 2 door so bad.

The BBS Wheels look amazing, might do soemthing similar to mine haha.

Not too sure about painting the bumper black D:

Keep the pics coming mate, looks so nice.

yep and I would like to have 4door KE70 so bad :y: like grant scots style KE70, awesome

:) if you have chrome bumbers don't paint those to black :n: yesterday I bought AE86 brake calipers so now I can buy AE86 brake discs for my struts :y:

Hi neighbour. I love this KE. But are you really going to convert it to Quads ?

Cheers

Hellou sweden :jamie: Yes, but I am not going to instal these quads for this project :) I have to find another small lamp KE70 for these :dance: thats why I would like to find good 4door KE :bash: but I don't have hurry for that, mayby next summer :yes:

Hellou sweden :jamie: Yes, but I am not going to instal these quads for this project :) I have to find another small lamp KE70 for these :dance: thats why I would like to find good 4door KE :bash: but I don't have hurry for that, mayby next summer :yes:

That sounds great !. I have the 1st gen KE70 (81) and I have Quadlights. And it looks overrated. Looking forward to see the progress on this car.

That sounds great !. I have the 1st gen KE70 (81) and I have Quadlights. And it looks overrated. Looking forward to see the progress on this car.

That is cool, In Finland KE70 is still very popular car, actually on finnish car club "Toyota Club of Finland" there is many KE70 projects, and people are searching good KE70s and other old Toyotas from Sweden, and many have bought... my friend just bought green Starlet from Sweden which were in very good shape :jamie:

That is cool, In Finland KE70 is still very popular car, actually on finnish car club "Toyota Club of Finland" there is many KE70 projects, and people are searching good KE70s and other old Toyotas from Sweden, and many have bought... my friend just bought green Starlet from Sweden which were in very good shape :jamie:

That sounds great. But the KE70s I think are more of in Finland now a days. But if u find a fine KE/KP in Sweden that is something u shell buy. It isn't very often they are out for sale and in great condission at the same time.

That sounds great. But the KE70s I think are more of in Finland now a days. But if u find a fine KE/KP in Sweden that is something u shell buy. It isn't very often they are out for sale and in great condission at the same time.

in Finland KE70 has been teen car allways, and mayby still, but I think many have found better way to build them now, thank good :jamie: KE70 prices are gettin higher, and still many of them are rusty shits, but some times there is few good ones for sale, and acctually if you want really good and original you have to find and old Finnish grandad dude who has bought it over 20 years ago, and try to buy it from him, or wait until he dies :dance:

in Finland KE70 has been teen car allways, and mayby still, but I think many have found better way to build them now, thank good :jamie: KE70 prices are gettin higher, and still many of them are rusty shits, but some times there is few good ones for sale, and acctually if you want really good and original you have to find and old Finnish grandad dude who has bought it over 20 years ago, and try to buy it from him, or wait until he dies :dance:

Exactly! My KE has a old lady have in garage. Then I found it on inthernet from a guy who had bought it from a company. Yes many are rusty, I frefer to buy an expencier KE that has non much rust on it then a cheep crappy one.. Must just say that I love your car mate, I had a 82 KE white but I sold it this spring. regrets that even today. But I have decided I'm going for a new one now.

Keep up the good work

Cheers

Daxman, is that quad headlight u get from me??? hehehe.. u have nice ride there, hope i can find 2 doors KE70 in malaysia. But its to difficult...

Yeh those are from you :jamie: haha, I have to found 4door older ke70 for those :bash: thanks again mate... :dance: have you seen any 2door ke70 in malaysia?

Exactly! My KE has a old lady have in garage. Then I found it on inthernet from a guy who had bought it from a company. Yes many are rusty, I frefer to buy an expencier KE that has non much rust on it then a cheep crappy one.. Must just say that I love your car mate, I had a 82 KE white but I sold it this spring. regrets that even today. But I have decided I'm going for a new one now.

Keep up the good work

Cheers

you are right :jamie: then you should buy new one, if you will find good one :dance: