My Corolla Ke70 Dx

Daxman

Is it BBS Split wheels on your KE70 ? Are thoose 4/114,3 or is it 4/100 and then you have used spacers that convert the 114,3 to 100 ?

Thanks

you can also find 4x114,4 BBS RS but these are converted from 5x120 to 4x114,3 here is picture you can see...

P1030793.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
How's it going with the 4AGE ? What's the plan for the car this year ?

Cheers

Well, 4A-GE is still under AE92 hood, on my friends backyard :y:

We are going to take it out at spring when snow melts :y: and if I have time and money I will install it next summer :dance: now I don't have time to build my KE70, because I am at school... but I am looking now RWD 4A-GE parts...

Edited by Daxman

Well, I am not going to sell my precious ke70, never :D but here in Finland is many 2d KE70's so welcome to shopping :D My another KE70 is also 2d, that is on-sale if some one would like to buy it, but I think there is better ones on sale in Finland :D there you can find---> http://www.nettiauto.com/?sitelang=1

P1040238.jpg

Edited by Daxman

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello Daxman. Any updates on your KE ?

Cheers

Well, I bought AE86 Power steering, steering knuckles from US ebay, I hope they will arrive soon, then I just have to restore my AE86 brake calibers, and buy new brake discs, and after that I can finally install my long built struts :jamie: I also bougth two Enkei wheels, and some guy from Toyota Club of Finland have pair for them, and I later buy those from him...

Enke141143ET25.jpg

Enkei 14"/5,5" ET25