Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae71 Project Spirit

Featured Replies

lol you must of been really pissed when you hit it all that work just to start over agen

  • Replies 33
  • Views 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Insane,

 

It's John, sorry mate, I was speaking to you the other day about this car. I've since lost my phone and all numbers in it. Give me a call when you get a chance.

 

Thanks.

Insane,

 

It's John, sorry mate, I was speaking to you the other day about this car. I've since lost my phone and all numbers in it. Give me a call when you get a chance.

 

Thanks.

 

I will let him know as he comes on once in a while or so.

  • Author

By the way to anyone interested. this car is for sale. going pretty cheap too. I'll do up a proper add tonight. John, I have tried to call you many times but i only get message b ank. john or anyone else interested in the old girl my number is 0400070644.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.