Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4agte Into A Ke70 What Parts Are Needed?

Featured Replies

As the title says I'm looking into getting myself a ke70 sedan to beging a ghetto/budget drifter project.

 

What I want to do is make up a list of what parts I need before I start, so as to not end up buying the wrong things and have to spend the same or more again.

There are a few questions:

 

1. What would be a better setup for the front suspension? I hear that S13 Silvia coilovers will fit with a little modifying to the LCA. Or would a complete set of AE86 coilovers be better?

 

2.What series 4ag would be the best value for money when it comes to a budget build 4AGTE? red top, blue top? GZE, 20 valve? I'm not really interested in rebuilding the engine JUST yet so I'm not to worried in getting a cheap ge and flogging it till it dies (mind you I have heard that you can get in excess of 150hp with a stock bluetop)

 

3.Which gearbox would be the most suitable for my needs (I wont be using this as a full on track car, but it will be used mainly for drift/track days)

 

4.Is the 4ag ECU remapable? or would I need a aftermarket one, if so then which one? I have heard good things about the megasquirt.

 

If there is anything else then please let me know.

Jason.

Without wanting to sound harsh, it could be because nobody at the moment wants to write out again what is freely available if you have a bit of a look around this and other forums. All the info you want is here, you just have to search for it.

  • Author
Without wanting to sound harsh, it could be because nobody at the moment wants to write out again what is freely available if you have a bit of a look around this and other forums. All the info you want is here, you just have to search for it.

 

 

ok no worries I'll take a look.

 

Just not too sure as where to begin to look.

Google and Ye shall learn.

 

Also, try the FAQ at the top of the page and the search button. You will find all you need to know on here.

As the title says I'm looking into getting myself a ke70 sedan to beging a ghetto/budget drifter project.

 

What I want to do is make up a list of what parts I need before I start, so as to not end up buying the wrong things and have to spend the same or more again.

There are a few questions:

 

1. What would be a better setup for the front suspension? I hear that S13 Silvia coilovers will fit with a little modifying to the LCA. Or would a complete set of AE86 coilovers be better?

 

2.What series 4ag would be the best value for money when it comes to a budget build 4AGTE? red top, blue top? GZE, 20 valve? I'm not really interested in rebuilding the engine JUST yet so I'm not to worried in getting a cheap ge and flogging it till it dies (mind you I have heard that you can get in excess of 150hp with a stock bluetop)

 

3.Which gearbox would be the most suitable for my needs (I wont be using this as a full on track car, but it will be used mainly for drift/track days)

 

4.Is the 4ag ECU remapable? or would I need a aftermarket one, if so then which one? I have heard good things about the megasquirt.

 

If there is anything else then please let me know.

Jason.

 

1. http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/board/in...?showtopic=7089

2. 4agze - stronger bottom ends and already has low compresson

3. w58 but needs different bellhouse look at ahaha

4. aftermarket is best, get whatever floats your boat

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.