May 9, 200818 yr comment_245255 First of all, I feel a bit stupid I lost this blokes url. He is a member on here, I think JDM is his website?.. Or something auto spares or parts. He does roll cages, and stainless steel headers for K series engines, he does the turbo manifold setups for 4k's as well.. sells a few cars and stuff like that. I spent 10-20 minutes trying to look for it.. Sorry about the idiot question. Edited May 11, 200818 yr by WinKE55 Report
May 11, 200818 yr comment_245715 Yeah, thats something GSL Rallysport is no longer in the commercial traders thread :D http://www.gslrallysport.com Report
May 11, 200818 yr Author comment_245717 No guys I actually found it after a few days. It's J.A.P Thanks anyway though guys. Appreciate it. Report
May 11, 200818 yr comment_245772 Yeah, thats something GSL Rallysport is no longer in the commercial traders thread :D Because hes not a sponsor with us anymore. http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=19807 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now