September 7, 200917 yr Author comment_371963 Hey what's good my fellow toyota-fans ^_^. Sorry I've been so busy with other project which is my Ford Van. I have made only few progress with her... I will post some pics tomorrow. Report
October 6, 200916 yr comment_379607 Hi there, Nice looking car you have there. I was wondering if you have any spares for the 2TG, bent one of the exhaust valves made by SI (38.5) and in need for replacement. Thanks in advance. jay Report
October 15, 200916 yr comment_382260 hey mate just wandering if there has been progress i know you have been busy with other projects just wandering about them photos lol Report
November 3, 200916 yr comment_387966 hey mate i was wondering where it is that you got that carbon fibre bonnet aye cause a mate of mine wants one and just wandering what the price was if you want to you can PM me that info cheers by the way i now have a ta22 celica project car far from what yours look like but yours is definitly an inspiration thats for sure is there any futher progress Report
December 29, 200916 yr Author comment_401548 heres my most recent update. My 2TG head are finally done with the port and polish job, 3mm port and polish on exhaust and intake, 90 grit on intake and exhaust are smooth. the racing valves had a 5 angle valve job and installed along with the racing 10k double RPM prings, Phosphorus Bronze valve guides, Titanium retainers, washers, valve keepers, and valve seals. the head has been decked out to minimum also. Report
February 27, 201016 yr comment_417493 Hello. I am interested in your manifold. Where can I find one for my 3tc motor? Thanks. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now