Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Many Tries Did It Take To Get Your Licence?

How many goes? 66 members have voted

  1. 1. did you get it *** try

    • 1st
      80%
      53
    • 2nd
      10%
      7
    • 3rd
      3%
      2
    • 4th
      3%
      2
    • 5th
      0%
      0
    • more than 5
      3%
      2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

If you're talking about L's..... took me three, not because I sucked, but because I had legal issues.

 

The first time: I didn't have the right proof of address because i don't have a letter box at home, I have a post box, and they didn't accept what I gave them.

 

The second time: I had changed my last name in court to my mother's last name about two years before I went for them and the court notice wasn't "legal enough" for the registry blokes so I had to go to some other government place to fill out this form for a hundred dollars and wait for three/four weeks for them to basically glue the court notice to the back of my birth certificate, even though I had it paper clipped to it anyways.

 

The third time: Got a JP (who was a local cop that knows my family) to sign some thing saying my residential address, but that wasn't good enough, but they let me take the test and if I passed I could go to the bank and get a lady to hand-write my name and address on a piece of paper with the bank header and take it back to the registery place to get my licence, which I did. :y:

 

So I would've got my L's about a month earlier if karma didn't hate me so much :o

 

But the stuff you have to go through for the government is ridiculous! Like, they didn't accept a Justice of the Peace thing over a hand written address on a bank piece of paper! :bash:

 

Bloody ridiculous.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.