Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4k Head Gasket

Featured Replies

  • Author
Just try and find another complete 4k for like $50! :)

 

BTW, is this car auto?

yes :y: gay piece of shit, i was planning a 4age next month, but there is a cruise on the weekend so i thought i would fix the head gasket so i could go on it. but it looks like it wont be happening.

 

might have to whip the 4age in her abit sooner

 

so if anyone has a 4age swing us it

Mate, got a pic of your gasket and where it failed?

 

I just pulled mine out, I'll post up. Water in 2 3 and 4. Funny as were doing them at the same time.

 

I'm just going slap my 6 buck ebay special in and chemeweld it until my 5k is finished!

  • Author
Mate, got a pic of your gasket and where it failed?

 

I just pulled mine out, I'll post up. Water in 2 3 and 4. Funny as were doing them at the same time.

 

I'm just going slap my 6 buck ebay special in and chemeweld it until my 5k is finished!

i think my head is cracked or something gasket looked allright but all the water jackets were clogged

post-4787-1211545059_thumb.jpg

Edited by Roo

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.