My El31

hacksaw

hay all

I'm new to this forum, i just baught a white 86 Corlla2 corsa gp turbo EL31 it was another member of this forum, so far i have done

sump seal, dizzy o ring all suspention bush's degerse every thing turbo oil return was split, rear seat belts, speedo cable was snaped and took the gears in the speedo with it, new mags and alot more here are some pics.

p.s does any one have any spare interior parts for this modle?

post-5979-1213167317_thumb.jpg

post-5979-1213167353_thumb.jpg

Edited by hacksaw

Members dont see this ad
Looks good, I like the wheels.

I haven't seen many of these on the forum ey, best bet would be to vist a few of the local wreckers or even try ebay or something.

there are none around, the last owner tryed to get bits for it but could not find them anywhere.

on a differnt note i finished my custome engin mounts last night and fitted them along with the new rear seat blets and the oil return for the turbo :lolcry:

its ready for road worthy, but I'm heading away for work so it will have to wait :dance:

looks tidy buddy

mines up 4 sale on here and boostcruising.com

my engine would look good in ur body lol

yea it goes in for road worthy this week i hope but I'm away so a friend will have to take it in :) when i blow that one up ill give it a thought was thinking about a scarlet GT moter, apprently you can get up to 300kw out of em

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...