June 18, 200818 yr comment_254247 Is there any difference between KE30 Brake Boosters to KE55 Brake boosters? Can the KE55 master cylinder go onto the KE30 brake booster? Would the KE30 brake booster even bolt onto my 1981 KE55 hardtop? Sorry about the nub question. Report
June 18, 200818 yr comment_254254 I think they are interchangable, as long as the bolts look the same it should be. the ke30 had two resovoirs on the master cylinder. This is what from what I remember... Report
June 18, 200818 yr Author comment_254256 Trying to look for an "I know" more than "I think" Though thank you for your comment. Report
June 18, 200818 yr comment_254322 Possibly not, Late model KE55 had big square reserviours. Cheers Report
June 18, 200818 yr comment_254348 They are interchangable,.....if you swap the whole lot!!! Ke30 MC is long and skinny, with either 2 resivours on top, or one on top and one on the strut tower. Ke55 MC is shorter and fatter and has the big square resivour on top. The '55 one is the better of the two, although there's not much difference. A '30 MC won't fit a '55 booster and vice versa, as the '55 one has offset bolts. :lolcry: Report
June 19, 200818 yr comment_254365 if your gonna upgrade your MC at anytime i belive its better to use the ke30 one, as the bolt hole spacing is the same as the pajero MC alot of people use when they run bigger brakes. Its also the same spacing as an ae71. Report
June 19, 200818 yr Author comment_254405 Thanks. There is a reconditioned KE30 Brake Booster I found, though I might not hassel changing over everything. Thread can now be terminated. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now