Tims Sr20de Ae70 Hardtop Project

simsey

Long time no update...

How's this thing going? Your car, that little red KE10 4dr, and the white KE70 wagon are my favourite three cars from Feb's show photo's.

Yeah no update... been on hold since the show.. money troubles...

I got my diff out last weekend though, and I have an F series rear to shorten down and put in, so should have an update once that's done over the next week or two.

• 4 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome car mate, one suggestion, in your show picks i noticed your black bumpers were still looking a bit old,

i bought this stuff the other day for black plastics, rubbers and seals it re blackens them and puts new life back into them,,

tried it on my mates pintara, his black bumpers looked white and then we put this stuff on and after woods they were nice

and clean dark black, looked fantastic.

• 3 weeks later...

Update!!! / not....

Kind of, the diff conversion is underway.

awesome car mate, one suggestion, in your show picks i noticed your black bumpers were still looking a bit old,

i bought this stuff the other day for black plastics, rubbers and seals it re blackens them and puts new life back into them,,

tried it on my mates pintara, his black bumpers looked white and then we put this stuff on and after woods they were nice

and clean dark black, looked fantastic.

Oh cool mate, I was thinking about giving them a resto, what is the product called? Where can I get it from?

Oh cool mate, I was thinking about giving them a resto, what is the product called? Where can I get it from?

Don't know what product he's using but I use a bit of cut and polishing product like Turtle and it brings the bumpers up to looking like new. Takes off the smallest layer of weathering from the top and the polishing part of the product gives them a nice finish.