June 26, 200818 yr comment_256114 hi ive searched the furums but they havent answered what i need to know. i am looking at a 1980 ke55 which is a auto and i have another ke30 at home which is a 4 speed will the gearbox and crossmember etc. from the ke30 bolt into the ke55 with no problems? Edited June 26, 200818 yr by ke30 driver Report
June 26, 200818 yr comment_256125 you will need 4 speed box Crossmember, Pedal setup CLutch cable Manual Flywheel and clutch Spigot Bearing think that is all Cheers Report
March 28, 201115 yr comment_513209 I've got a pedal box here for $80 with all the springs and bolts. Edit: Oh and like previously stated, don't forget the Spigot bearing. I forgot it when I did my conversion, thankfully I remembered before anything was hooked up. Edited March 28, 201115 yr by jono1986 Report
March 28, 201115 yr comment_513234 3 year old post :lolcry: wonder if it is still an auto or car is still on the road ! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now