February 1, 200521 yr comment_30481 I recently acquired 2 new games for the PS2 - GT3 and WRC. And I must say, I'm rather disappointed with both. WRC... The graphics isn't all that great, and the physics model isn't all that flash either. It's nice to be able to setup the car and all that, but all in all... Hmm. GT3. For all the rave and hoorah this game has had, I really expected so much more. Granted, I only played it for about 30 minutes last night (had to read silly home buying contract stuff), but it... *oh shit gotta go, must sign contract to new house* *... gawd i hope finance comes out good... * Report
February 1, 200521 yr comment_30494 i have gt3 and it is not all that good it could do with a bit of work all over. Report
February 1, 200521 yr comment_30495 the only rally game ive ever played thats been any good is Colin Mcrae 05 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now