Supercharged 4k

Jono.B

Hey guys and girls.

just wondering if anyone could tell me wether a sc12 charger from a 4age can be used on a twin carbed 4k??

they goin pretty cheap at the mo and I'm keen to get one if so, could someone please tell me how it is done and even better show pictures of people who have done it???

thanks guys.

Jono

Members dont see this ad
Hey guys and girls.

just wondering if anyone could tell me wether a sc12 charger from a 4age can be used on a twin carbed 4k??

they goin pretty cheap at the mo and I'm keen to get one if so, could someone please tell me how it is done and even better show pictures of people who have done it???

thanks guys.

Jono

Hit up the search button mate! It has been covered before!

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=18638

Cheers Leigh

Cheers man, but the main info i want is how it fits onto the carby 4k, and I'm havin trouble findin that

Bolt the carby to the supercharger, that way you can use the fuel as a coolant then make an adaptor to the original manifold.... All too easy. This is alot easier then trying to make the carby accommodate boost...

Cheers

As strola said, use a drawthrough setup is easier. Most people use a stromberg/SU sidedraft.

That said, there's not that much work to set the carb up for blow through, especially if you use a DGV weber. Just need to spend more money on bits.

Read up.