August 13, 200818 yr comment_267906 Hey just wondering about how much a good 5 k engine would be? Report
August 13, 200818 yr comment_267909 $1 - $1000 Depend where you get it from and what is done to it! ;) Report
August 14, 200818 yr comment_268102 Should be able to get a good runner for 500 bucks or less. I've paid 100 each for the 2 that I own, they were in pieces though. Tom. Report
August 14, 200818 yr comment_268103 Yeah, I would have to agree. I've paid from $200 to $500. I think once i paid $300 and it came with a 5 speed. I want a 7K now. ;) Edited August 14, 200818 yr by JiP_01 Report
August 14, 200818 yr comment_268109 I want a 7K now. :cool: In your wagon? I want one in my wags too......Oh hang on, I've got one!!! ;) ;) You've still got me rolla's than me though! :dance: Report
August 14, 200818 yr comment_268240 And I have parts stockpiled. I just need to get off my ass to use them You should see my collection of 5K's, 5 Speeds and twin carbs. But I want the 7K in my hardtop ;) Report
August 16, 200818 yr comment_268424 And I have parts stockpiled. I just need to get off my ass to use them You should see my collection of 5K's, 5 Speeds and twin carbs. But I want the 7K in my hardtop :blush: Any chance on seperating with any of those 5k's? :dance: Report
August 16, 200818 yr comment_268510 Sorry dude, all but one are spoken for. I have a 5K btm end that I am willing to split. Report
August 17, 200818 yr comment_268610 Sorry dude, all but one are spoken for. I have a 5K btm end that I am willing to split. Lol hmm, i could probably go for everything except head. I can just run my 4k head i think. But if you don't have any of that, its ok lol Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now