August 17, 200818 yr comment_268543 Hi all Starlet EP81/EP91 I've done a few minor searches over the years trying to google to see if anyone has done this conversion but nothing. I think the engine is a 4efe variety or even 4efte and visually the engine looks the same as a late generation 4afe, but a little bit smaller by the naked eye. I was wondering if any gearbox is a bolt on in the RWD variety. Report
August 17, 200818 yr comment_268545 There's a blue ke38 wagon getting round here somewhere with a 4afe/4efe turbo motor rwd. Has a big decepticons sticker on the bonnet IIRC. :dance: Report
August 17, 200818 yr comment_268550 This is the car I'm thinking of..... http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/board/in...showtopic=32885 :dance: Report
August 17, 200818 yr Author comment_268556 There's a blue ke38 wagon getting round here somewhere with a 4afe/4efe turbo motor rwd. Has a big decepticons sticker on the bonnet IIRC. :dance: Thats pretty cool but he's running a "4A" engine block which isnt the same code as "4E" which would be great if the two were the same then my problem would be solved. I need to know if a RWD box will bolt upto a "4E" Report
August 17, 200818 yr comment_268572 theres a rwd starlet (don't think you guys got them) over here in nz running a 4efte engine... its on club-k. and i have heard that you can bolt a 4efe to a fwd 4age gearbox so in theory you can bolt it to a t50 rwd box. now don't quote me on that as its just something i read about somewhere... but it could be a place to start researching? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now