Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Ke70 Rolla Nz

Featured Replies

1982 Toyota Rolla KE70 Sedan

 

 

Motor & Driveline: Standard 4k, 4 speed, 4" Dumpy

 

Suspension & Brakes: High temp Pads, Cobra Lowering springs in rear, Short Shocks

 

Wheels & Tyres: RX7 Series2 13" Polished rims, Wanting sum spitties

 

Interior: Factory for now :sob:

 

Body: Two Tone Matt Black and Red, untill i find a nice candy colour

 

Other: bog here and there, will be tidyied

post-6458-1219265720_thumb.jpg

post-6458-1219265788_thumb.jpg

post-6458-1219265803_thumb.jpg

post-6458-1224975346_thumb.jpg

Edited by PhoenixDX

Yeah get some pics up! I'm pretty sure I've seen that 2 tone red n black ke70 around. What part of CHCH you from?

  • Author
Yeah get some pics up! I'm pretty sure I've seen that 2 tone red n black ke70 around. What part of CHCH you from?

 

From Parklands

 

prob have seen it I get around lol

  • Author
Love the rolla mate. I'm trying to build a Rolla with that front end at the moment. Looks tops.

 

Any plans for a motor swap in the future?

 

:sob:

 

Umm the way fuel prices are at the mo I'm loving the economy of the wee 4k, but would like to eventualy Drop a 12a in her.

or maybe SR20 DET. :dance:

 

I'm trying to change the front on her to a Quad round front but they are a mish to find over here :wink:

Edited by PhoenixDX

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.