Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Whos Here From The Northern Beaches

Featured Replies

Seen a couple of old school rollas up this way but seems to be a bit of a rarity (sp :P)

 

keen to catch up/have a chat/meet etc. with other corolla owners

i grew up at newport and only moved to north sydney 18 months ago. i was back that way on the weekend in my corolla.

  • 2 weeks later...

I cruise down there most weekends, however I'm not in an oldschool Rolla. I live on the north shore

  • 4 months later...

I live out west but probably every few days i am out at my girlfriends place at collaroy. But I got a sierra with a 4k in it, (soon to be efi).

  • 7 months later...

I'm from cromer area, got a clean ke30

 

year clean old rolla's area rare around here sadly

I usually cruise the beaches on a Tuesday night with a few mates from No Limits car club...

I usually cruise the beaches on a Tuesday night with a few mates from No Limits car club...

 

is that ur orange rolla thats around here heaps?

Used to be round heaps, blew the motor in Jan and it's been off the road since around that time...

 

Now you'll see me in either my white SX Seca or Black Sportivo Corolla :jamie:

 

Hoping to have the orange one back on the road for Christmas lol...

Edited by Rolla Boy

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.