Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

~: T18 :~ The Pumpkin Project

Featured Replies

  • Author

After painting the roof again, it was colour sanded... Once again after buffing big scratches appeared.

As it turns out sand has been falling on the car from the ceiling and has caused the scratches while colour sanding.

 

After cracking the poos with it, I have finally decided pulled my finger out and begun putting everything back together.

Interia is all but done.

 

Just gotta respray the boot, gaurds and bonnet, sort out the engine issues, clean then we hit the roady check.

 

Its taken 2 years to do Sweet FA!

  • Replies 68
  • Views 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting there mate, like your colour choice. :D

 

Off topic question; what model Torana do you have ? Any details ?

Cheers,

Dougal

  • Author
Getting there mate, like your colour choice. :D

 

Off topic question; what model Torana do you have ? Any details ?

Cheers,

Dougal

 

Cheers mang.

 

Yeah I love orange, plus its a highly visable colour so hopfully no one drives into us.

 

Sadly it is both a UC and its actually a Sunbird with a 202 dropped in. I must say I am really impressed in how sterdy and reliable the "Tori" has been so far.

Cheers mang.

 

Yeah I love orange, plus its a highly visable colour so hopfully no one drives into us.

 

Sadly it is both a UC and its actually a Sunbird with a 202 dropped in. I must say I am really impressed in how sterdy and reliable the "Tori" has been so far.

 

Yeah the old UC cops a fair bit of flak doesn't it !

My mate has a UC that ran a 202 while he was on his Ps and just recently he dropped in a 333 stroker.

It sure goes a bit harder now !

Cheers.

  • Author

Yeah the UC's aren't very popular, except for doner cars for the LH's and LX's.

Because its a Sunbird most Tori fans don't even concider it a Torana... but they are still more than willing to use parts off it for their Torasnas. :D

 

It ws a free-bee so I can;t complain.

 

Although a 333 would be killer, this car wont be getting any mods, as it is just a daily, and I already have enough money pits.

 

:S

Although a 333 would be killer, this car wont be getting any mods, as it is just a daily, and I already have enough money pits.

:D

 

Yeah fair call, we all get to that stage don't we !

  • Author

Yeah thats many better spent on our Charger.... and maybe some engine work for the Pumpkin.

 

I got the last of the orange paintdown today. Gaurds came up a charm but I got a little too clever for my own goos with the boot lid and it have need more love.

 

If the weather holds out I may hit the bonnet today too. Then that all the paint.

 

 

....................................

 

 

Well I got the satan black ontop the bonnet.

Damn hard to get it down for some reason.

Plenty of nibs too.

Edited by Gspec

  • Author
25331_1379261116105_1069226126_1159498_6481069_n.jpg
  • Author

Made full use of this day off.

Pulled the engine out of the Pumpkin: Ready for head work, rings and new gaskets.

Pulled the engine out of the doner car.

Swapped a few things around as the doner engine had a AC pump. Plus I managed to damage the pressure plate.

Dropped the doner engine in, hooked it up

 

Runs a charm.

 

Engine out:

pumkinengineout.jpg

 

Doner engine:

donerengine.jpg

 

Doner engine in the Pumpkin: As you can see, it needs a good cleans. Once the car is completely back together the first trip will be to the car wash.

pumpkinengine1.jpg

 

It appears that our rabbit likes Toyotas:

akiratoyota.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
Yeah fair call, we all get to that stage don't we !

 

Plus I would like to get rid of the Torana, replace it with a KE70.

 

:jamie:

  • Author

The Pumpkin is just about together and ready for the road.

 

Funny thing... Got all the parts for her so I no-longer need the doner car, the guy picked it up last tues.

I went to put the wiper arms on... FAIL! The doner car had a nice set on it too :wink:

 

Anyways, rolled out the Pumpkin so the rain would was it a little for me...

 

pumpkinapril2010.jpg

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

Did a test drive today and I could hear water slushing around near me. Turns out one of the drain holes was blocked.

Its a good thing I went crazy with rust proofing.

 

The Pumpkin is mostly together and is getting booked in for a roady on Monday.

Then its time to lower her and start work on some performance.

 

:lol:

YAAAY!

 

Oh man, I gotta come down and have a look-see at this thing :lol:

 

Also, you know of any cheap, auto, small cars close to or with a rwc? I'm in zeee market

 

Pumpkin colour looks schmick as :blinks:

  • Author
YAAAY!

 

Oh man, I gotta come down and have a look-see at this thing :lol:

 

Also, you know of any cheap, auto, small cars close to or with a rwc? I'm in zeee market

 

Pumpkin colour looks schmick as :blinks:

 

For sure buddy.

 

Been keeping my eyes out for such a car and nothing has come up.

How did you go with your Falcon?

 

 

if ya lookin at keepin the 2t put beefing it up heres a site that has everything pistons rods cams carbys intakes ignition etc http://www.brdracing.com/index.htm

 

Cheers for the link.

Yep, sticking with the 3Tc. For now its just going to be simple mods. Carby, head work, extractors...

 

 

Another pic...

 

36433_1463316257431_1069226126_1369843_251291_n.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.