Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Hi Wayne, good work on finding the new grill, it looks much less fussy, are you going to paint it white to match the bumpers?. Johno, your'e Seca and my Hatch are series 1, made in 1985/86. Waynes model is the series 2 made from late 1986/89 that has a different grill and headlight setup. And as you said the series 2 grill is larger than the series 1, and does need pursuading to fit.

Hi Wayne, good work on finding the new grill, it looks much less fussy, are you going to paint it white to match the bumpers?. Johno, your'e Seca and my Hatch are series 1, made in 1985/86. Waynes model is the series 2 made from late 1986/89 that has a different grill and headlight setup. And as you said the series 2 grill is larger than the series 1, and does need pursuading to fit.

hi overrated ke70 i won`t be painting it at the moment the whole car is being repainted a different color

wayne

hi overrated ke70 i won`t be painting it at the moment the whole car is being repainted a different color

wayne

Unless you really like sanding till your fingers bleed or spending 5k+ on a respray I wouldn't do it. Painting it same colour would be alright, just not a full colour change. Its a HUGE pain the the ass. Trust me... :)