Rusty Old Find!

10ROLLA

Well me and a few mates were bit bored yesterday and decided to go 4x4ing all over brisbane in all our 4b's... anyway the day was great and at our last location we were at Mt Cotton in the middle of the bush track climbing a hill and i see the rusty metal object in the bushes and as an owner of a 67 ke10 i know the body shape and so on... anyway i see this rusting thing and noticed it was a ke10 so i hit the brakes and had a look. i got some pics on my phone but it looked like it has been burnt down... still had the diff in it.... front end was buggered... fuel tank and half a rear bumper was still ok but nothin worth taking... hehe also that day i saw a few other wrecks obviously been stolen and dumped and burnt.... but spoted a ke70 that had some old rims on it... but burnt to buggery... anyway here are some of the pics...

i also notice this would have been a ke11 as it had the vents in the rear pillar but were slowly rusting away

this is a picture of what i first saw and notice it was a old rolla :lol: might i say it the 3 ke10 i have seen in person other then my own :dance:

post-2244-1224469248_thumb.jpg

the front end messed up.

post-2244-1224469442_thumb.jpg

the front was pretty messy up... tangled up with the bumper and so on...

post-2244-1224469477_thumb.jpg

post-2244-1224469591_thumb.jpg

the under body

post-2244-1224469671_thumb.jpg

how it sits today.... :yes: poor old thing

post-2244-1224469724_thumb.jpg

Myles.

Members dont see this ad