Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Photoshop Request

Featured Replies

Can somebody Photo shops these:

962GOLDF.jpg

 

Onto this:

3808494.jpg

?

 

 

It's not my car but in about 3-4 months I shall be getting one. And I'm excited and wanna start trying out wheels.

 

It'd be much appreciated.

 

Cheers tim.

Hey those rims look sweet, but not a fan of the gangsta bling thats already on the car :lolcry:. Those 5 spoke wheels look similar to what i had on the supra.

 

I was thinking of putting buddy club wheels on it at one stage, check em out.

Hey did a quick one, I'm not that good at photoshop someone can probs do a beter one

post-3838-1226809144_thumb.jpg

Sweet, looks a bit like my old ride. Had silver 5 spokers, no dish tho :lolcry:

 

These look much better.

  • Author
Hey those rims look sweet, but not a fan of the gangsta bling thats already on the car :lolcry:. Those 5 spoke wheels look similar to what i had on the supra.

 

I was thinking of putting buddy club wheels on it at one stage, check em out.

 

Nah I'm not a big fan of them either...I dig those gold ones big time.

 

And thanks DearmanKE, you did a better job than I could in a million years. They look tough on that car

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.