Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Camping Trip/ Cruise... 31st Jan/ 1st Feb

Featured Replies

  • Author

OK then, i'll have to find out a bit more about this spot.......

Nice area out there and a lot of fun roads too....

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 112
  • Views 66.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay Dougie, Whats the go?? January?? What date?? Lets get the ball rolling so people can plan/write the date off. We don't wanna last minute thing.

 

Set me a date and I'll start the mass PM'ing of people to gauge interest.

  • Author

Ok Guys & Gals

Let's set the date for 31 January/1 February

 

I'm thinking we could Camp at Roys Rd/ Coochin Creek up the coast just off the Highway...

Nice dirt roads everywhere.........

 

What do we think?

  • Author
Now for the people like my self that haven't exactly been camping, what needs to be bought??

OK, let's start a list:

Tent / Swag

Food / Drinks

Esky / Ice

Cooking gear

Torch

Matches / Firelighters

Sleeping Bag etc

Dunny Paper / Toiletries

 

Optional extras:

Marshmallows

Guitar / Ukelele / Banjo

Rubber Snake / Spiders

Edited by PHATKE20S

lOl, I like the optional extras. I see Harmonicas aren't listed. LET THAT BE A WARNING TO ANYONE THINKING OF BRINGING ONE!!

 

I think alcohol should be on the list along with a cd player and batteries. Maybe some treats too. :)

  • Author
OK, let's start a list:

Tent / Swag

Food / Drinks

Esky / Ice

Don't worry i hadn't forgotten the essentials

Edited by PHATKE20S

  • Author
lOl, I like the optional extras. I see Harmonicas aren't listed. LET THAT BE A WARNING TO ANYONE THINKING OF BRINGING ONE!!

 

I think alcohol should be on the list along with a cd player and batteries. Maybe some treats too. :y:

Some treats with batteries....... :y:

Is there something we should know Jon........

 

OOOHHH NOOO Jon has bought some extra wildlife to the great outdoors :)

could be down for this... our tent hasnt had some use in about 4 years now lol.

I bags Tabbys tent with her haha.

 

I got no tent? So who am I sleeping with? :lmao:

Well, I go camping a few times a year, so in my vast experience this is the new list.

 

Alcohol

Esky

Ice

 

If you combine the three, where you sleep will not even come to mind,

 

and remember EATINGS CHEATING!!! :lmao:

who needs a tent, ill just pop the boot and crash in there, that is of corse the cars well make it to the aria, i love panel vans

  • Author

Got some other interest from 'phat boy/s'......

I'll start making some more specific plans in the next week or so...

 

Hands up who is still keen.....

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.