March 31, 200521 yr comment_37184 came across this link on another forum and just had to share. At the top of the page there are links to other pages... http://omega.med.yale.edu/~pcy5/japanese/teacher.html diaries of an american teaching english in japan...some funny stories http://omega.med.yale.edu/%7Epcy5/flash/flash.htm#Xiaoxiao games & flash animations such as stick men fighting http://omega.med.yale.edu/%7Epcy5/misc/overlord1.htm top 100 things to do if you ever became an overlord http://omega.med.yale.edu/%7Epcy5/base/allyourbase.swf most of you should remember this one :D etc etc good for procrastination Report
March 31, 200521 yr comment_37194 " wish I could say it stops there, but actually, it gets worse. Let me introduce you to a game Japanese kids like to play called "Kancho." Actually, it's not so much a "game" as it is kids clasping their hands together, sticking out their first fingers, and shoving them up your butt. I'm really not joking. " LOL this is classic Report
March 31, 200521 yr comment_37300 Obviously Peter has way, way, way too much time on his hands. Thank goodness he does, though, because that Overlord list was funny as hell! Report
March 31, 200521 yr comment_37305 Yeah, I know. I'm just jealous that I didn't think of all 331 rules for being an overlord. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now