November 30, 200817 yr comment_294051 Okay, basically this is where we can talk about any small cruise that we may do that is a last minute, non major cruise. Like we went to the Spit this arvo. Was quite fun. I personally enjoyed driving over the sand and grass :no2: Report
December 3, 200817 yr comment_294877 I found this on boostcruising jip at the spit :yes: looks like he was out of it. Report
December 3, 200817 yr Author comment_294883 What a shit box. Not even worth the memory on the camera. Report
December 3, 200817 yr comment_294901 If only they had waited for Ash to get closer :yes: There would have been a good photo of the Van. And the good side too......... Edited December 3, 200817 yr by PHATKE20S Report
December 4, 200817 yr comment_295091 I found this on boostcruising jip at the spit :yes: looks like he was out of it. what are you talking about, I'm in the pic, as soon as jip passed he looked at my car and lowered has camera, what has the 55 got that mine doesn't Report
December 4, 200817 yr Author comment_295112 The fact that its a KE30 :yes: So who'll be out tonight?? The storm is gone!! Come out bitches!!! Report
December 4, 200817 yr comment_295116 what has the 55 got that mine doesn't Dull paint maybe....... :yes: I would have got my photo taken too coz mine's got no clearcoat left on it :hmm: Report
December 4, 200817 yr Author comment_295122 I'd say a crapload of weight in the drivers seat. Look at that lean. Report
December 4, 200817 yr comment_295129 Oh look....a rolla with airbag suspension.....fully sik bru Report
December 4, 200817 yr comment_295131 I'd say a crapload of weight in the drivers seat. Look at that lean. yeah you should have a passenger with you when you drive aroung then it would be even. :yes: Report
December 4, 200817 yr comment_295146 The fact that its a KE30 :yes: So who'll be out tonight?? The storm is gone!! Come out bitches!!! Yeah ill be comin out as always Report
December 12, 200817 yr comment_297286 Hey guys!!! whats every one doing tonite??? if any one is keen to go for a lil drive just let me know aye!!! Cheers Tory text me on 0423495898 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now