March 27, 200917 yr Author comment_331667 Anyone going to what ever that place is at Acacia Ridge tonight? Some mates from work are going and have invited me. So just seeing if i'll see anyone interesting there. :( Report
April 30, 200917 yr comment_341027 I'm Going for a cruise tonight around Mt Cootha. Just going up and down the back a few times, nothing big, not trying to set lap times, just feel like a drive. I'll be at the parking lot around the back (Sir Samual Griffith Dr) just before the uphill section around 9pm. Gecko71. Report
May 1, 200917 yr comment_341286 Does anybody want to head out for a drive friday and saturday nights? I am on the west side and thinking about mount cootha runs or if anybody knows any good roads like gap creek or somthing let me know... cheers *edited by "rolla 55 FOX's" mate* please excuse his spelling Edited May 6, 200917 yr by rolla 55 FOX Train Wreck!!! Report
May 1, 200917 yr Author comment_341406 And in English?? Don't make me start editing. These guys will confirm, I will do it and leave a pretty little fairy in your post. Report
May 6, 200917 yr comment_342569 Yea, i'm up for cruises around Mt Cootha. cool. well this friday is out the window for me but i could look at what I'm doing saturday night? Report
May 7, 200917 yr comment_342908 is any1 keen on going for cruise tonight some where i got night off :P Edited May 7, 200917 yr by surfer_paul26 Report
May 16, 200917 yr comment_345177 anyone out crusing tonight???? I'm bored and want to thrash my rolla if anyones doin anything give me a call 0432180050 cheers natt Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now