Air Cleaner Troubles

JiP

I did a bit of work this arvo...

Autobarn convinced me to buy a catch can.

post-1158-1228556977_thumb.jpg

And I decided to upgrade the size of the air cleaner. They convinced to to upgrade to a better filter.

post-1158-1228557031_thumb.jpg

I moved the breather, cleaned her up and most importantly, tightened the engine mounts/replaced the missing bolt.

post-1158-1228557093_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

I'm pretty sure it runs on 4 cylinders but not when it shakes the spark plug cables off. I think it was that one engine mount. I hope it was that engine mount. the only bolt holing it to the engine was lose. Either way, new mounts are coming Monday.

I'm pretty sure it runs on 4 cylinders but not when it shakes the spark plug cables off. I think it was that one engine mount. I hope it was that engine mount. the only bolt holing it to the engine was lose. Either way, new mounts are coming Monday.

the spark plug cables coming off will make the shaking worse it sounds to me like its time to do a tune up plugs tappets, points, compression test.

I did a bit of work this arvo...

Autobarn convinced me to buy a catch can.

Your kidding right.....

I made mine for a quarter the price

That air cleaner is almost as big as the motor lol

And i'm convinced autobarn knows when your about to turn up...... :P

Yeah i remember things like that...

I'd be able to walk through the doors at the nambour branch "Hey rob hows the seca ?"

Now its a case of having to explain the whole life story of what my car is, how old it is, why i different parts on it, can they have a look at the car......