Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tailshaft Loop On Ke55

Featured Replies

hey

just about to commence putting the tailshaft loop in kylie's ke55, put it up in the air and had a bit of a preliminary look...

 

the loop i have is a standard competition loop, two L shaped brackets and two you shaped brackets, it all bolts together. The car is a ke55 with 4k and extractors, standard k40 box with borgwarner diff.

 

now where I want to put the loop, I will have to shorten the L brackets so they don't poke up into the (small) transmission tunnel, and it appears like I will have to relocate the exhaust and the fuel/brake line piping. has anyone done this before and if so, do you have some photos?

 

I'm not liking the lack of exhaust ground clearance, but it's not going to be that much worse than what I've got I suppose. The exhaust will probably come down under the crossmember on the passenger's side of the car, I will have a resonator in that little raised part of the floorpan and then straight back and over the diff.

 

Robert.

if your going to be moveing the solid fuel and brake lines, just make sure your delicate with them, don't bend them unecassarily,

you can get new lines made up and a brake shop aswell.

  • Author

that is a thought... might save the competition loop for the ke20...

 

will need to move the exhaust and/or brake/fuel lines though, probably move the lines myself, cut and join them (with proper joiners). going to see exhaust shop about the exhaust. its hitting on the body and needs moving anyway.

 

robert.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.