Pedders Springs For Front Ae86???

crazyrob

Members dont see this ad

In the Pedders range:

2348 Sports Ryder Coil Spring (Front Spring Low) and

7348 Heavy Duty Coil Spring (Front Spring Standard) *should* fit. I would have to confirm this on the system though.

Having said that, they should have tech notes in their catalogue, showing what alternative springs are available for AE86 struts. Particularly, with AE86's commonly having tweaked suspension setups for drift/track use.

And, if they do not have springs in the Pedders range they should be able source springs from another manufacturer for you.

Another idea would be to take the existing springs in and (assuming they're original/standard height) they should be able to match them up after comparing with other springs in the AE, KE, T etc. range. Once establishing that the standard springs match, they would then be able to look up Low springs.

Which store are you dealing with?

Also, I would suggest getting them to fit the struts up because it can get hairy when springs "go bounce" when you're tightening them down.

Sam.

Edited by rollapv75

thanks mate for the help the store Keswick the guy was c**t to me coz i asked to take by rear springs back to them coz they didnt have any springs for the ae86 front struts.. so he was like "oh i don't have any money to give to you leave ur number and ill get back to you when i have the money" and i went back and hes like oh i didnt call you so i don't have any money for ya so i was WTF! you c**t so I'm not really happy with pedders atm..

but thanks again i g2g work cheers

In the Pedders range:

2348 Sports Ryder Coil Spring (Front Spring Low) and

7348 Heavy Duty Coil Spring (Front Spring Standard) *should* fit. I would have to confirm this on the system though.

Having said that, they should have tech notes in their catalogue, showing what alternative springs are available for AE86 struts. Particularly, with AE86's commonly having tweaked suspension setups for drift/track use.

And, if they do not have springs in the Pedders range they should be able source springs from another manufacturer for you.

Another idea would be to take the existing springs in and (assuming they're original/standard height) they should be able to match them up after comparing with other springs in the AE, KE, T etc. range. Once establishing that the standard springs match, they would then be able to look up Low springs.

Which store are you dealing with?

Also, I would suggest getting them to fit the struts up because it can get hairy when springs "go bounce" when you're tightening them down.

Sam.

yay good thanks guys.. mite go there sat morning have a look but its a trip for me living at glen osmond..

Its a very small workshop, they have nothing on display if that whats your looking for, but a phone call might clear a few things up before you go ?