Warren's Ultra Fast Carts

67Rolla-Ken

Well, yesterday I got to go to a corporate day put on by one of our suppliers. THANK YOU TECO!!

Cost them about $5K for 28 people. Was an absolute blast!! Because I'm light and either fearless or reckless when it comes to hi-speed... I managed to come overall second out of the 4 x 5 lap races :) Got a trophy and a bottle of Bundy :D

Barbagallo is a great track, but I couldn't figure out the hairpin. Might have been cos I don't like to brake?? I ended up drifting it most laps :P

I got cart #3, the first race I started in 3rd came second, Second race I started 3rd last, and got past just over half of the field(that was hard!). Next was fastest to the front, I started 3rd and finished 3rd. Lastly was handicapped starts, slowest first with breaks in between, I past about 3 carts.

Was great fun!!

Anyone else had a go at these??

Members dont see this ad

i also was up there at warrens a month back he trick with that hairpin is to brake before getting to it the giving it all she got and power slide it through the corner i found. did you do the paintballing after wards. i manage on my second lap to destroy the chain off the kart so the had to get me another kart but it was good. i found the karts maxed out going down that hill they need more power :D :)