December 12, 200817 yr comment_297380 Gday, New to this forum just thought that I would post up a couple of pics of my ride, Its an AE82 Twincam 184,000 kilometres on the engine, when I bought it it had been used for a run around car for about 10 years and was always kept outside so it was really faded, all that I have done is put some king low springs in and some KYB's thats about it. This is the best picture at the moment that I can Find ill look for a couple more then post them up Cheers Twin Cam Rolla Edited December 12, 200817 yr by Twin Cam Rolla Report
December 14, 200817 yr comment_297739 Hey, welcome to rollaclub. Neat little rolla you have there. :no2: Whats the other beast hiding behind it? :jamie: Report
December 14, 200817 yr Author comment_297757 thanks Guys The car with the green rollbar is a motorkhana special it has a mini engine in the back and the car with the white rollbar is a historic spotsracing car which also has a mini engine in the back here are a couple more pictures of my car Report
December 14, 200817 yr Author comment_297758 and another Edited December 14, 200817 yr by Twin Cam Rolla Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now