Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lobethal Lights Cruise

Featured Replies

  • Author

Hahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahha!

  • Replies 41
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, this thread is going down hill faster than the scene girls/ persons thread. Can we please get away from dero bogan chicks, or I WILL be FORCED to E-bash you.

 

Cus I'm tough YO!

Edited by SLO-030

I reckon i saw you's somewhere around the foodland carpark. was a tad to drunk to make good conversation though. yeah lobie chicks are like that. quite sad. we should organise this properly for next year. get a few more people, do a main street run or 6..haha. Would be wicked.

Dave.

I reckon i saw you's somewhere around the foodland carpark. was a tad to drunk to make good conversation though. yeah lobie chicks are like that. quite sad. we should organise this properly for next year. get a few more people, do a main street run or 6..haha. Would be wicked.

Dave.

 

 

Hahaha, cruisin for lobie chicks :)

 

Definatly more planning for next year, but anythings better than 1 or 2 days notice.

Hmm I really should have checked this on the day. I was there until about 8 when we all got bored and went to a friends house in lobie. Didn't see any of you.

 

Whats this about a little rough in with the locals?

Hmm I really should have checked this on the day. I was there until about 8 when we all got bored and went to a friends house in lobie. Didn't see any of you.

 

Whats this about a little rough in with the locals?

 

Have a read thru the thread. :yes:

I did, point being? Doesn't change the question of about the run in with the locals. Unless you were talking about trying to pick up the girls.

yea it was Jasons little run in with some lobie chicks.

what can i say?

i'm a pimp :S

just read my signature and avatar :y:

el lobie chick picker upper

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.