April 6, 200521 yr comment_38357 While at work, I was PONDERING!??? I just received my 5k engine yesterday, and I can't wait to get home and play with it! Just a question? What would be the best suitable head to put onto it??? Any Thoughts??? ……… Also, after my thorough inspection, the head looks unusually shaped. The best way to describe it would be, its, well, FLAT! Confused??? :dry: Report
April 7, 200521 yr Author comment_38467 If so, how come everyone has 3k big port heads on there 5ks??? Wouldnt that be a better choice? Or should i just stick with the 5k head and Pump it to the MAX!?? :D Report
April 7, 200521 yr comment_38479 Rummage around in the general mechanical section, as there is a couple of threads on this. Alternatively look in Toymods.com, or superjamies site. Google.com can help, too. If you ever use the words "pump it to the max" again in a post, I will never talk to you again. :D Report
April 7, 200521 yr Author comment_38481 WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT "CERTAIN" PHRASE??? :D Edited April 7, 200521 yr by ROLLN'03 Report
April 7, 200521 yr comment_38484 Because I'm old and crusty. Try this for a bit of reading... http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?s...5k%20head&st=15 http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?s...1638&hl=5k+head Xany has a thread kicking around somewhere, too. Report
April 7, 200521 yr comment_38569 And its here.....it has a lot of info on the 5k and my engine rebuild into my KE55.... long read though. 5K engine transplant enjoy! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now