Ke10 Wiper Switch Removal

mattress

I've tried and tried and looked everywhere but i can't find out how to get this out. As it's old and probably fairly brittle i don't want to force it too much. Anyone know what's holding it in back there or how to get the knob and shroud off the front?

Thanks Matt...

Members dont see this ad
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, i'm having trouble again. I've got the knobs off but now i can't get the switch and shroud out.

There is a chrome ring with two holes in it on the cabin side of the shroud/dash. I've stuck my massive melon behind the dash to have a look but i can't see a nut behind there. My theory is that i have to acquire a tool or make something up with two little pins to turn the chrome ring. Anyone give me any advice or help.....?

I took the wiper switch out of my ke11 the other day.

All you need to do is get a pair of long nose pliers and put into the two small holes on the chrome ring and unwind it like a nut as that thing is on a thread and holds in the switch. :hmm: Or get a flat head screwdriver and hammer and gently tap it around (anticlockwise), and once youv'e loostened it you can unwind it with your fingers. :y:

Simple as that. :hmm: