June 15, 200917 yr comment_352201 Anyone seen the mustard KE30 in Weston Creek area? It doesn't sound like a K motor and it tookoff on me in my KE70. I too have just seen this one, blasting down Hindmarsh dr.... Report
June 15, 200917 yr comment_352373 Anyone seen the mustard KE30 in Weston Creek area? It doesn't sound like a K motor and it tookoff on me in my KE70. I too have just seen this one, blasting down Hindmarsh dr.... Someone get me a pic and I will tell you who owns it Report
June 18, 200917 yr Author comment_353107 Someone get me a pic and I will tell you who owns it I'm fair sure there are two (mustard) KE30's driving around in Weston area. Saw one parked out the front of my work today also. I will take a photo next time I see it! Report
June 25, 200917 yr comment_354761 Just saw the nicest (until mines finished!) KE10 heading down hindmarsh! Cream with chrome hubcaps, looked like a young fella driving too! Not too many of these beast still around! Report
June 25, 200917 yr Author comment_354890 I can safely say that I've NEVER seen a KE1x in Canberra. Atleast in the last 10'ish months that I've been on RC. Can't wait to see yours Sammo :y: Report
August 17, 200917 yr Author comment_366513 Well... Today was a fun day for seeing Corolla's! 1. Was taking my head to Phillip head services for reco when this absolutely amazing looking KE35 was out the front. White with grey airbrushed flames on the front with skulls and other cool things in the flames. Apparently it only has a 4k in it :P 2. On way home from Phillip head services decided I'd go check in on the original spec KE20 in ""unknown"" location. It's still there. This time I left a note and got an answer from the neighbor and said that she is usually there after 5pm and need to knock REALLY loudly but would be reluctant to sell the car. 3. Still on way home from Phillip head services had to check in at SupaBarn to get some groceries and noticed a pretty clean-looking KE36 out the front of BP Mechanic in Wanniassa! Also spotted a cool Datsun 1600 out front of PHS, a hektyk AE9x Rolla with bonnet scoop and primer colour guards on Athlon Dr, and all of the awesome Rolla's out the front of my house :P Report
August 17, 200917 yr comment_366649 Bout 4 weeks ago, spotted 6 KEs getting around. All time record was 13 ke30/55s, in one day! 3. Still on way home from Phillip head services had to check in at SupaBarn to get some groceries and noticed a prettyclean-looking KE36 out the front of BP Mechanic in Wanniassa! White? Theres a white one getting round Fisher/weston creek. Driven by a little old lady.... Report
August 18, 200917 yr Author comment_366807 Bout 4 weeks ago, spotted 6 KEs getting around. All time record was 13 ke30/55s, in one day! White? Theres a white one getting round Fisher/weston creek. Driven by a little old lady.... Had black steelies with the stock hubcaps. Report
August 18, 200917 yr comment_366847 the turbo on that Ke20 I bought happens to be in Excellent condition, and is off a R32 GTR! (T28) Hate to break it to you mate but the R32 GTR turbos are T25s :) Report
September 13, 200917 yr comment_373550 Well... Today was a fun day for seeing Corolla's! 1. Was taking my head to Phillip head services for reco when this absolutely amazing looking KE35 was out the front. White with grey airbrushed flames on the front with skulls and other cool things in the flames. Apparently it only has a 4k in it :no2: Owner works at Pedders, he was also at the Moruya show in it. Its just a 4K yep....Its actually my mates old coupe. Report
September 15, 200917 yr Author comment_374243 Owner works at Pedders, he was also at the Moruya show in it. Its just a 4K yep....Its actually my mates old coupe. Yea actually saw it at Moruya too! Anyone else go? Report
September 17, 200917 yr comment_374761 Old boy in a very nice, original white ke10! Complete with grandpa spec sun visor, mud flaps, and Toyoglide! Report
September 17, 200917 yr Author comment_374796 Old boy in a very nice, original white ke10! Complete with grandpa spec sun visor, mud flaps, and Toyoglide! Oh wow! Very jealous. I'm still yet to see a KE1x on the road in my lifetime. Hopefully yours will be the first, Sammo! :dance: Report
September 22, 200917 yr comment_375793 spotted a ke50 liftback today in Dickson. Young girl driving, had some white panels, had some yellow panels....was a bit sad... Report
September 23, 200917 yr Author comment_376064 spotted a ke50 liftback today in Dickson. Young girl driving, had some white panels, had some yellow panels....was a bit sad... I think I may have seen this driving around once or twice! While at the drift nationals last weekend there was a SR20 KE70 the same as mine in the comp. There was also a REALLY nice AE71 in the carpark. It was very straight, had MA61 rims sitting at a perfect height and I assume it was equipped with a 4age. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now