Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Help Needed Asap - Do You Have A Car Trailer In Se Qld?

Featured Replies

Hey guys, I've just found the car I absolutely MUST have, but the only way I get to own it is if I pick it up first thing Saturday morning. So - I'm looking for somebody with a car trailer/towing means and who lives somewhere near Regents Park. I need a car picked up from Redlands and brought back here, beer and $100 will be supplied to driver if they can do it.

Any help you can give me would be extremely helpful.

can't you just drive it and take the risk? I did that with my rolla, though i only had to drive 10mins to get home.

Have you put this in the QLD section as well?

 

I think that would help reach QLDers a bit better. Not everyone checks the Off Topic and Jokes section, so you should try to reach the most people in QLD as possible me thinks :|

  • Author
can't you just drive it and take the risk? I did that with my rolla, though i only had to drive 10mins to get home.

 

It's 50ish kms, the car is running pretty rough and has no sort of rego whatsoever. Not worth risking my license for :|

Have you put this in the QLD section as well?

 

I think that would help reach QLDers a bit better. Not everyone checks the Off Topic and Jokes section, so you should try to reach the most people in QLD as possible me thinks :jamie:

 

I agree.

 

can't you just drive it and take the risk? I did that with my rolla, though i only had to drive 10mins to get home.
It's 50ish kms, the car is running pretty rough and has no sort of rego whatsoever. Not worth risking my license for :|

 

I do that with most of my rollas. As long as they run. I wouldn't say 50km's, it'd be more like 20km's. The furtherest I've driven is from the Sunshine Coast and even Redcliffe to Browns Plains/Borinia Heights. (and thats over 100km's)

Edited by JiP

  • Author

It's alright, paid for the car s'arvo, housemates towie friend agreed to bring it here for $70 and a carton.

It's not a Rolla, but hot-damn. I'll get pics up tomorrow night.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.