February 7, 200917 yr comment_315889 Hi all tday I stumbled across a 3k-H and whant to know if they are any good, this head needs new stem seals and a facing. Report
February 7, 200917 yr comment_316006 3k-H = High compression 3k prolly be a decent mod to a 3k. would go good on a 4k i think :yes: Report
February 8, 200917 yr Author comment_316148 So worth the clean up, I noticed that the intake ports are larger than a standard 3k-c head. Valvs look odd too. What would this head be worth? Report
February 8, 200917 yr comment_316318 search the for sale threads for people that had sold 3k heads....... Report
February 8, 200917 yr comment_316320 Really? How much larger? I'm supposed to have a 3K-H in mine, but I think the ports are still pretty small. What cars are 3K-H's in generally? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now