Wheel Alignment Spec Ke70/ae71

Budowski

Members dont see this ad

mate, keep it to one f@$king thread next time.

when i got mine done

toe =

LH = -0.3mm

RH = -0.2mm

camber =

LH +1.06*

RH = +1.42*

this can't be changed without adding tops or changing components and as such i had to deal with destroying outside edges of tyres as a factory wonderous benefit...

castor =

LH = +2.30 *

RH = +2.47*

that was on a standard ke70, new front tyres, set up by bob to the jane t-marts

handled well, was nice in tyres, positive camber made it a little exciting in the wet, and the tyres wernt the best for wet weather.

especially not the 15 year old remingtons on the rear :) once you found some front end grip it was fun.

hope this helps, and hope you can contain yourself to making one thread about one topic next time.

cheers, andy

thanks you your input, and your specs at time of your wheelalingment, sorry i made you give agressive response in the 1st section of your post but i did say just incase no one reads either of the sections but this vehicle does pretty much cover all 3 sections don't see any harm done? like all other posted threads most guys don't answer to these as they don't know the real specs.

my wheel aligner at work has only the spec for KE30.

wasnt being agressive, its just my vocabularly when I'm making a point.

the issue is, theres now three threads for posts to be spread across, making future searching harder.

its 3x the work for moderators.

when you look at the home page, there are 3 threads with the same title, which pushes other threads off with no need etc.

just put it in general, or take a pick of where you want to put it, coz they all come up on the home page, and stick with that.

the other two will probably be deleted when the fairies do their work.

why does your aligner have specs only to a ke30?

maybe run down to bobbies or somewhere, and ask for the standard specs, they should give them to you if you know what your talking about..

i would be interested to see standard anyway, id say mine is close :)

no worries everytime i used the search fuction as directed by others it never worked so didnt see it being a drama as i don't think the search fuction works.

with the amount of garbage floating around in the tech sections i didnt think they would get deleted ?

assuming i don't know what I'm talking about in relation to castor/camber/and toe settings your right i should ask the guys that do it everyday like bobjane

the aligner at work has only spec for ke30 as we mostly work on 1994 and up stuff. and for some reason its the only spec for corolla going back from 1994.