Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke30 Wipers...

Featured Replies

Just wondering if anyone has the same issues with KE30 windscreen wipers??

 

I've never been successful with fitting wipers to my KE30. The new wiper blades state they are for 6mm and 8mm wiper arms. I find it slips off the 6mm but isn't wide enough for the 8mm. Are the wipers 7mm standard??

 

I've never changed the wiper blades on any of my other cars yet so I can' tell if its just this car.

 

Anyway I just ended up pinching the grippy parts just so they would hold onto the 6mm part. I still wanna know if anyone knows.

 

Jon.

Anyway I just ended up pinching the grippy parts just so they would hold onto the 6mm part.

 

Thats what i did too! The original wipers had a metal strip the the rubber wiper went in, and that slid into the 'grippy part'.

 

Other then getting a new rubber wiper, and sliding it into the old metal strip, i'd say that what you've done is the only way.

you need to use 7mm metal back wipers

not hugely common but are a good fit.

bitch to trim to length properly to

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.